The Struggle and Why YOU Should Take This Course
Early in my career, I wasted months trying to learn more skills to break into a HR Generalist role. Despite all of my efforts, I was completely lost because:
- I lacked a formal background in human resources
- The courses and boot camps offered in the industry were either too jargon-filled, or lacked the sufficient depth.
- I didn't have insider tips nor the right resources on how to stand out as a candidate in HR generalist interviews
To become a better HR Generalist professional, I went down the rabbithole to understand what it takes to build successful organizational culture from the inside out. I interviewed thought-leaders within the industry. I learned the behaviors and habits of successful HR professionals. Empowered with this knowledge, I received many job interviews at top tier companies and startups.
Within 3 years, I went from a complete newbie to an award-winning HR Generalist. Today, my technical writing has been read by over 1 billion people.
I created the One Week HR Generalist Certification Course so that no one else had to go through the painful experience that I went through to become more experienced and land my first HR Generalist role.
One Week HR Generalist Certification Course was created for aspiring HR Generalist or people who want to brush up on their human resources skills. In this course, I teach: fundamentals of human resource, how to create a great organizational culture, how to answer hr interview questions and how to stand out in the recruiting process to land a human resources job.
"To be successful as a HR Generalist, you need to learn fundamental human resources skills. Over my career, I’ve helped hundreds of people become more organizationally focused and break into human resources. I’ve compiled everything I’ve learned into this One Week HR Generalist Certification Course to put you on the fast track towards success."
"Sara's exceptional guidance and knowledge made this the best course that I've ever taken on the fundamentals of human resources and landing a HR Generalist job." - 5/5 stars
- Jessica W., HR Generalist student who now works as a HR Generalist
"While I started the program with zero experience, I realized learning the fundamental concepts isn't as insurmountable as I initially expected as long as I put in the effort to learn. This program is the one-stop shop for all HR Generalist resources."
- Angie O., HR Assistant
"My biggest aha moment was when learning about the ways to handle sexual harassment in the workplace."
Emily R., HR Manager
"This program allows me to finally gain a more holistic understanding of human resources - resulting in more strategic conversations with stakeholders and empowering more informed decision making."
- Allie C., HR Generalist
What are you going to get from this course?
Over 50+ lectures, 5+ downloadable HR templates, and exclusive interviews (more added over time) with human resources professionals in the industry.
Learn key fundamentals of being a HR professional, how to dominate human resources interviews, and how to stand out as a better candidate to land the job including topics like:
- Key Responsibilities of an HR Generalist
- Human Resources Tasks
- HR Administrative Tasks
- Employment Letter Verification
- New Hire Paperwork
- Employee Eligibility Verification
- Form I-9
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Projected Characteristics
- Three Forms of Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Employee Liability Harassment
- Employee Relations
- How to Capture Employee Experience
- How to Conduct Exit Interviews
- How to Conduct Payroll
- How to Answer HR Generalist Interview Questions
- Crafting your resume and job search to land interviews
Exclusive interviews with current human resources professionals from companies on breaking into HR management, popular questions they like to ask candidates during interviews, and their recommendations on standing out in the recruiting process
Access to downloadable templates used by actual HR professionals on the job.
Learn the process of answering the most popular HR Generalist interview questions in order to stand out as a HR professional candidate.
Earn a certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- I have been 100% committed to adding more BONUS course content and interviews with HR leaders over time (I love all things human resources and highly enjoy adding content!) and you'll get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to all future content!